KALINGA HOSPITAL’s Curtain Raiser Event
Shaping the Future of Wellness
Bhubaneswar, December 22, 2023: KALINGA HOSPITAL Ltd. (KHL) Bhubaneswar, a leading healthcare provider of Odisha dedicated to delivering excellence in patient care, hosted a Curtain Raiser Event to unveil its state-of-the-art facilities and showcase its commitment to advancing healthcare in the community.
KHL introduces a new Block (A3) of Kalinga hospital is under process, which is solely funded by Dr. Sita Kantha Dash, Chairman, KHL, where the following facilities will be added to enhance the features of Kalinga hospital:
• Increase of 50 beds with state-of-the-art facilities
• Additional OTs – which plan to have the facilities like advanced Ortho Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Renal Sciences & Gastro Sciences surgeries
• Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) with advanced technology and enhanced equipment which is additional to the
• Expansion of kidney transplant unit where infection control will be our key focus
• Advanced isolation critical care unit, centralized nursing system in the new intensive care unit (ICU) enhances the turn-around time for patient’s response
• The new unit shall have advanced gastro sciences , day care unit, where along with advanced equipment , patients may undergo gastro procedures in a day-care service
• Rehabilitation and physiotherapy unit will be an added service in this building a dedicated Precision Medicine Centre, leveraging genetic information and advanced diagnostics for personalized treatment plans.
“KHL is excited to introduce the modern facilities, which represent our ongoing commitment to providing the highest standard of care to our patients. These advancements align with our mission to continuously innovate and meet the evolving healthcare needs of our community, “said, Dr Sita Kantha Dash, Chairman, KALINGA HOSPITAL Ltd.
“KHL is a pioneer in healthcare excellence since three decades in Odisha, is excited to announce the introduction of expansion and advanced facilities aimed at elevating the quality of patient care and furthering our commitment to providing comprehensive healthcare services.” said, Ms Nilanjana Mukherjee, Managing Director, KALINGA HOSPITAL Ltd.
“Since 1997, KHL is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of healthcare, and the introduction of these advanced treatment facilities underscores the commitment to providing patients with the highest standard of care. KHL created facilities to reach the unreached areas of Odisha and focusing on affordable healthcare.” said Shri Jagadananda, Co-founder, CYSD.
Renowned spiritual leader, Swami Mukundananda, an author, Vedic scholar from India & the founder and head of JKYog India, addressed the gathering and said, “Within these hospital walls, healing is not merely a physical journey—it is a sacred pilgrimage of the spirit. Each diagnosis, each treatment, and every moment of discomfort is a step toward a profound transformation—a journey toward renewal and rebirth.”
As we embark on this transformative journey, we are proud to have you alongside us, witnessing the evolution of a healthcare institution that has been an integral part of our community since 3 decades. The Curtain Raiser Event will not just be an occasion; it will be a deeply emotional and inspiring affair, brimming with stories of resilience, unwavering dedication, and the soulful spirit of Kalinga Hospital.